I wanted to demo a few basic Linux shell (bash) commands to someone. I don’t want to go through the whole routine of installing a Linux VM on my system just to be able to do that. I was just wondering if there is some online webpage where I can do that? Something like try MongoDB online.
Would be grateful for any pointers. Thanks!
- linux command to lookup total disk and harddrive numbers [closed]
- Is Powershell a necessary skill for Windows developers like Bash/Borne is for a Linux/UNIX developer? [closed]
- Bash hashmap using quote as key
- Why `ls` list multiple files per line, but `ls pipe/redirect` list just 1 file per line? [closed]
- backspace issue on linux file
- How to sort files into folders by filetype on bash (with 'file' command)?
- In a bash script, how can I tell if the script output is redirected to a file?
- Setting environment variable with leading digit in bash